Welcome Plan G General Members
Your retirement benefits are determined by your plan, age at retirement, amount of service credit, and final compensation.
General Plan G is a contributory plan to which both you and your employer contribute. It provides a wide range of pre-retirement and post-retirement benefits as well as continuing benefits for eligible survivors and beneficiaries.
Your plan center includes:
- Basic provisions of your benefits
- Current contribution rates for active members
- Current annual compensation limits
- Current COLA for retired members
- Supplemental information important to your retirement planning process:
- Your online plan book, for comprehensive benefits information