My LACERA is your personal online LACERA account and message center, accessible 24/7. It is available to anyone with a LACERA benefits account—working members, retired members, deferred members, and survivors.
Watch our short walkthrough video below to acquaint yourself with the features of My LACERA and how to use them. Looking for something specific about My LACERA? You can access the bookmarked topics by hovering over the red, highlighted, video progress bar towards the bottom of the video. Or you can access the video by clicking on the YouTube icon in the lower left-hand corner. From there, you can access the bookmarked topics by clicking on the “View chapter” option at the bottom of the video, to the left of Closed Captioning and the bookmarked topics will appear. Visit My LACERA after watching the video to register your account.
Disclaimer: By clicking the “Watch on YouTube” link embedded in the video above or any of the video links below, you will leave LACERA.com and be directed to an external website. LACERA does not have control of external websites, and you are subject to those sites’ privacy, security, accessibility, and other policies. LACERA is not responsible for, nor does it endorse, content on external websites, including advertisements, promotions, and other videos.
Whatever your career or life stage, My LACERA helps you stay connected with helpful information and account management features. Information can be easily found by clicking on the bookmarks below for:
- See important announcements
- View your retirement plan data
- Update your personal information, including change of address
- Update your beneficiary information
- See your recent LACERA interactions
- Upload documents
- Send a secure email
- Sign up to receive paperless documents
Depending on If you are an active member (currently working) or a retired, deferred, or survivor member, My LACERA has additional features you may need.
If you are an active member, click the links below to view the video bookmarks:
- View your annual benefit statement
- Use the calculator to create a personalized retirement benefit estimate
- Generate an amount in fund letter
- See your current contribution rate
- Purchase service credit, and more
If you are a retired member, click the links below to view the video bookmarks:
- View automated deposit receipts (ADRs) and 1099-Rs
- Sign up for direct deposit
- Change your federal and California tax withholding elections
- Generate a pension verification letter
Safe and Secure
My LACERA has security features to prevent fraud and protect your identity, including an extended validation security certificate and challenge questions.
Each time you use My LACERA, you should check your web browser’s address bar for a lock or other indication that your connection is secure, to ensure you are on the authentic My LACERA site and your transmissions are securely encrypted. If you cannot confirm you are on the secure My LACERA site, do not input your personal information, and close your browser.