All LACERA retirement plans are defined benefit plans that pay you a specified monthly benefit for the rest of your life.
General Plan D is a contributory plan to which both you and your employer contribute. It provides; a wide range of pre-retirement and post-retirement benefits as well as continuing benefits for eligible survivors and beneficiaries.
Your plan center includes:
- Basic provisions of your benefits
- Current contribution rates for active members
- Current annual compensation limits
- Current COLA for retired members
- Supplemental information important to your retirement planning process:
- Your online plan book, for comprehensive benefits information