All LACERA retirement plans are defined benefit plans that pay you a specified monthly benefit for the rest of your life.
General Plan E is a plan to which only your employer contributes. Since members do not contribute, Plan E is referred to as a noncontributory plan. Plan E provides a wide range of pre-retirement and post-retirement benefits as well as continuing benefits for eligible survivors and beneficiaries.
Your plan center includes:
- Basic provisions of your benefits
- Current COLA for retired members
- Current annual compensation limits
- Supplemental information important to your retirement planning process:
- Your online plan book, for comprehensive benefits information