All Retirement Counseling sessions for members considering retirement include a review of your service credit history, discussions about your retirement options, running retirement estimates to help you pick the right options and the best dates, a review of your retiree healthcare options, and a walk through and assistance on how to fill out your retirement document(s).
Booking and Notifications
Once booked, you will receive the following notifications via email or text:
- Immediate confirmation of your appointment.
- A reminder sent the day of your scheduled appointment, with the option to change or cancel your appointment.
- If meeting virtually, instructions on how to log in to your virtual Zoom counseling session about an hour before your session.
Thinking of Retiring?
All retirement counseling sessions include:
- A review of your service credit history
- Discussions about your retirement options
- Running retirement estimates to help you pick the right options and the best dates
- A review of your retiree healthcare options
- A walk through and assistance on how to fill out your retirement document(s)
COVID-19 guidelines: LACERA’s highest priority is the health and well-being of our members and employees. Our goal is to be in alignment with the State of California’s mask and vaccine requirements. Currently, masks are not required, but highly recommended during your in-office counseling session. Only one guest will be allowed to accompany you during your session. Any other visitors will be required to wait in the lobby of the main building.