Welcome Plans A and B Safety Members
Your retirement benefits are determined by your plan, age at retirement, amount of service credit, and final compensation.
Safety Plans A and B are contributory plans to which both you and your employer contribute. The plans provide a wide range of pre-retirement and post-retirement benefits as well as continuing benefits for eligible survivors and beneficiaries.
Your plan center includes:
- Basic provisions of your plan
- Current COLA for retired members
- Current contribution rates for active members
- Benefit limits
- Supplemental information important to your retirement planning process:
- Your online plan book, for comprehensive benefits information